Sunday, January 2, 2011

To Sell or Not

Okay, I've been back and forth about selling a bike for quite some time now.  It started when I bought my tri bike over a year ago.  I said I'd sell one (Joe's idea), if I bought the new one.  I put it off for a while, lending it to my brother-in-law for last summer's Minneapolis Duathlon.  So, he borrowed it, but didn't ride it.  I have it back, now, and I'm still faced with the potential sale.  Joe says we should sell it.  Of course, he has a bike in the basement with ZERO  miles on it!  Those on my side say you can never have "too many" bikes - I only have three!

So, with that said, if you know of anyone looking for a 54 cm '05 Trek 2100, just let me know.  It's a sweet bike, but really it may be slightly large for me.  It has some miles on it, but not a huge amount, and is in pretty good shape.

By the way, here's a photo of Joe's bike, in case anyone is interested in that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment