Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Low-Energy Day

Today is one of those days where I just feel achy and nappy. I have had more of those lately and am starting a new vitamin regimen just to try to get out of this mode. I tried the Arbonne vitamins before, but really could feel no difference as to the way I felt. Now that I seem to be more sensitive to the changes of my body, I think I'll try them again! I have some extra that I bought before and will use that stock for the next month to see if I can notice a change. If they work, that will be good. I don't like feeling like a sloth (no offense intended for any sloths out there). The bad news (or maybe really good news) is that if they do make a difference and I start an expensive vitamin habit, I'll have to start working on my Arbonne business. Now that could be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment