Saturday, April 3, 2010

First Blog

Okay, so what is a blog and why would I want to keep one? I'm not really sure at this point! But we'll see where this takes me. I have so many irons in the fire right now and many more waiting to be stuck in. What's the point of creating one more - this blog? I have seen a nice one that is not too lengthy and maybe the model I use.

Reasons for the blog: I do like to write. And I know there are those not as physically close to us here in Minnesota, who might want to see a bit more than a Facebook splat! So, we'll see what happens. Primarily, though, this may just be something for me. Maybe no one will read it. And that would not necessarily be a bad thing!

Iron: So many irons in the fire is almost making me dizzy. Horticulture class, intermittent "work," start of Master Gardener responsibilities. start of gardening season, running/biking, church work (one project is stagnate and needs to be finished NOW!), housework (always an issue and I'm always behind!), pottery, not to mention my two beautiful little girls. My recent activities and life's happenings are a bit of a lesson (again) on setting priorities and controlling what I get involved in, based on those priorities!

With that, let's keep this short and not spend more time than necessary on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment